Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today is My Birthday, Happy Birthday to Me!



Today I celebrate my birthday with a new juice which is so delicious. Before drinking the juice I spent 20 minutes on the rebounder. I rebound 3-4 times a week. Dan has a great demo and explains it so well.

Juice together kale, celery, parsley.
In VitaMix or strong blender place coconut water and coconut meat of two coconuts. If one has lots of water and lots of meat, it might be enough. I needed two.
Then add the green juice and one or two bananas.
D E L I C I O U S!
A super Happy Birthday drink!

Birthday dinner will be at my favorite restaurant, Pure Food & Wine in NYC.

3 comments:

Pure2raw twins said...

Happy Birthday!! Wish we could join you for dinner at Pure ; )

~
Michelle

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! Enjoy my favorite restaurant :)))

Gabriele Agustini said...

Happy belated birthday from me as well!!
I LOVE your blog!!!!